Leroy-Somer, a subsidiary of Nidec, is the world specialist
in alternators and electromechanical and electronic drive systems.
The company offers you the opportunity to grow and evolve
in an international group manufacturer of high quality technical products.
With more than 7,000 employees, including 3,000 in France, the group owns 32 industrial sites worldwide and realizes 1 Billion € of turnover
Social networks communication and content marketing intern
Mission and objectives
With the support of the Communication Manager, you will progressively take charge of the creation and broadcast of content towards the customers and prospects. You will also have the responsibility to establish and maintain a consistent editorial line.
For this position with strong international and collaborative dimensions, we are looking for a person comfortable in written and oral communication, with enthusiasm to contribute to the voice and tone of our company and translate our achievements in memorable communications.
- Create, maintain, measure and optimize content ( white papers, articles, website, video)
- Develop external relationships to further content exposure (specialized press, clients communication teams…)
- Manage social media accounts: Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube
- Support social media channels growth & exposure through adverstising
- Develop & manage internal network of contributors
- Plan and execute video content across all marketing channels
- Coordinate with local communication teams to support business unit content & social media effort
- Documents & maintain 'best practice' standards for content creation and social media management.
- Encourage social media use across the company
- Combine creative talent with a good grasp of numbers
- English mother tongue or bilingual
- Methodical, project-driven approach to content creation
- Fast learner, with enthusiasm to dive into technical subjects
- Excellent editorial skills
- Good community management skills
- Confident enough to contribute ideas
- Comfortable working in team and soliciting experts & executive managers
||Internal fee schedule depending on the duration of the work experience and level of study
Fatma ZANZOU 06.76.44.01.07
email@example.comReference : S000278